Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward To At Some Point
1. Getting a Job. Sort of. I don't want to see my children less. But at the same time, I really miss my cash flow. Not even for "luxuries" or material things. Just to pay my own bills. I really don't do well depending on someone else for money.
2. My Coffee Tomorrow Morning. I'm drinking Miller Lite right now, and that is all good. Don't get me wrong. But there is nothing like that first sip of coffee in the morning. Ahhhh....
3. Our Annual Pig Roast. I am so freakin' pumped for it this year, for so many reasons. August can't get here fast enough, as far as I'm concerned. There may be a live band and "parting gifts" this year. Sweet.
4. The Day Brittney Spears Gets Fat. Seriously. How freakin' sweet will that be?
5. The Day I Grow Big Enough Balls to Tell Someone I Hate to Fuck Off. I'm not even thinking of anyone in particular when I say this. I just would really like to tell someone to "fuck off" and mean it. Ah, the satisfaction that must bring...
6. The Moment Tom Cruise Finally Comes Out of the Closet. Seriously dude. We all know it. Cut the bullshit and be gay for the love of god. Gay pride, my friend. Gay pride.
7. My Brother & Sister-In-Law Having a Baby. But not for the reasons you think (although I will certainly love any future nieces/nephews). But because I would really like to clear our basement of all baby toys/paraphernalia/crap, but since we aren't 100% sure we're done having kids, I don't want to give it to anyone other than family, since I may need it back. So c'mon Kyle and Melissa, get on it, will ya? (Pun intended.)
8. The Year Where Steve & I Finally Stop Having So Many Things to Do That We Get to Just Hang Out and Enjoy Each Other. I don't see it happening anytime soon. Maybe when we're like 80 and can't move, therefore making it impossible to really "do" anything.
9. The Day I Don't Laugh During Daytime Sex. Seriously. It happened again today. And now that we joke about it here, I can't not make it happen, because I'm thinking about it every freakin' time now and then I either laugh hysterically or snicker and hope Steve doesn't open his eyes and see me. I have some serious issues, my friends. (I actually said to Steve today that I'm a "night time fucker". Oh... my... god.)
10. Technology That Will Allow Me to Blow People Up By Just Thinking About It. (This is a fair warning to all slow, dumb people.)
11. That Moment I Can Look Around My House and Realize That I Will Never, EVER Have to Clean Up a Pet's Shit Again. Words cannot describe the bliss I will feel. Pets, be gone!
12. Sleeping in a Bed With Steve Again. Sort of.
13. Screwing Ty Pennington. :)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Posted by Allison at 11:04 PM