Thirteen Products I Couldn't Live Without
1. Pledge All Surface Cleaner Spray... LOVE the stuff. One bottle. Multi-purposes. Ahhh...
2. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers... I swear to god, every time I use one, I ponder it's chemical makeup and wonder how the hell it cleans like that. Freaky shit, I tell ya.
3. Murphy's Oil Soap Spray... I love spray bottles. Smells delicious.
4. Tide with Febreeze... Unscented laundry is just pointless in my opinion.
5. Downy Drier Sheets with Febreeze... Buy the same scent as the Febreeze in the Tide and you have a virtual scent orgasm.
6. Clorox Bleach Pens... So much power in such a little package.
7. Shout Stain Stick... I have children. Enough said.
8. Carpet Fresh... No sense vacuuming if the room doesn't smell clean.
9. Intuition Razor... Soap and a razor all in one. God bless the inventor.
10. Listerine... Minty freshness.
11. Tampax Tampons... I've tried all the others. They all suck.
12. Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes... I swear I will still be buying these things when my kids are gone at college. Their cleaning abilities are unparallelled.
13. Lysol... Germs be gone.