Saturday, March 11, 2006

Meme...

Taken from Katherine's blog, because right now I can't think of anything else to blog about.
 

3 things you wish for (just for you)
1. No debt
2. A minivan
3. An insatiable sexual appetite (OK. So that one is kind of for Steve too.)

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. Pierce my eyebrow
2. Anything athletic
3. Quit smoking (I don't have the guts to try)

3 bad habits you have
1. Smoking
2. Picking at my cuticles
3. Not editing my thoughts before spewing them out of my mouth

3 insecurities you feel
1. My weight (a little bit)
2. My teeth
3. How I'm raising the girls

3 talents/skills you wish you had
1. Playing piano
2. Singing
3. Having at least one athletic bone in my body

3 things that you would do if you had more time
1. Read
2. Scrapbook
3. Hang out with Steve

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation
1. Smoking
2. Reading/writing emails, blogs, boards, etc.
3. Being outside

3 things that spark your creativity
1. My regular blogs that I read
2. Seeing DIY shows, articles, pictures, etc.
3. My kids

2 comments:

mamatulip said...

I pick my cuticles too, and I'm always insecure about my teeth because my front one is chipped. I was just talking to Dave about this today; the only way to fix it is if I spend a grand and get it capped in porcelain. Right. If I had a grand laying around it sure as hell wouldn't go to my teeth.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »