Hey gang. Sorry I didn't blog last night. Grace woke up and interrupted me mid-blogging. (Damn kids.)
Today the weather was gorgeous so we were outside all... day... long. A few pictures...
Let's review some of the day's events, shall we?
* Grace wore that shirt all day. It says, "Mippy... Kickin' Ass in 2005". It made me laugh everytime I read it.
* We stopped at my mother-in-law's house, where Grace just had to tell her to look at her shirt and asked her what it said.
* Was glad my MIL was smart enough not to read the "kickin' ass" part out loud. Was also happy she's cool and laughed, asking me where Grace got the shirt. (My mom would have a fucking COW if she ever saw my child wearing it.)
* Grace got shit on by a bird at the playground. She was pissed, but I almost pissed myself laughing.
* We all managed to nap this afternoon. That never happens.
* Got a call about a telecommuting editing gig. We'll see how that pans out.
* Steve hung a tennis ball from a rope in our tree out back and provided the girls with hours of entertainment. Score 1 for Steve.
* Gathered up our tax information. Because there's nothing like waiting until the last possible second...
* Was ecstatic when Grace said she wanted to skip gymnastics class tonight and just play outside. Thank you, my child.
* Decided that the dude from "Numb3rs" looks ridiculous with his hair like that. (It's now much, much longer than in that picture.)
* Laughed when Hannah called Steve "a freakin' whackjob." (She's really taken a liking to that term, no?)