Another random post because all forms of creative thinking have left my body and have been replaced by alcohol. Sweet.
* Went apeshit in my kitchen and cleaned every surface in there. (Thank you Magic Eraser, Windex Vinegar, and good ol' fashioned soap and water.)
* So I was craving a salad, but only had two of my usual salad ingredients (lettuce and cheese). So in a total act of desperation, I crumbled potato chips onto my salad in place of croutons. I am well aware of how disgusting that is, but I have to admit, it really wasn't that bad. (AND I managed to make a normally healthy food unhealthy, which is always a goal of mine.)
* Washed the quilt on our bed (but only because a cat had hacked up a hairball on it and I didn't want Steve to know.)
* Received an email from a friend that made me smile. :)
* Was shocked and appalled to find that Honda, the cable company, the electric company, and Verizon all expect me to pay them. And on time no less. What the fuck is that all about? Bastards.
*Watched the premier of "American Inventor" and loved it. Shit. I so didn't need another TV show addiction. [sigh]
* Had to snap into psyeudo "Mom Mode" and act thrilled beyond words (like I do with my 2-year-old) when Steve walked into the house to show me his new "cool hawk's skull" he found in the woods. Seriously dude, put the fucking dead animals away and snap yourself back into the real (adult) world, will ya? For the love of...