1. Got to sleep in since both girls slept over at my parents' house last night.
2. Only had Hannah all day since my parents took Grace to a show this afternoon.
3. Got the door and window trim painted and it looks fabulous. Steve rules. I can't believe he made some of it out of a plain ol' piece of wood. (Pictures tomorrow.)
4. Got good take out food for dinner.
5. Had a fairly calm evening with the girls (other than the ridiculously disgusting toilet incident mentioned in "The Bad" below.
6. Had both girls sleeping by 8:30.
7. Steve brought home 3 stools from his mom's house that we're using at the island until we find some we like.
8. Had relations.
1. Woke up with all sorts of aches and pains because I actually slept in my own bed (as opposed to Grace's) and the mattress sucks. When 2 people both roll towards the middle all night because of the large "dip" in the mattress, it's probably time to replace it.
2. Missed Grace.
3. Had areas of the trim that I had to paint using an frickin' teeny tiny watercolor brush because of all the dips, dents, and details. Also had to do it while standing on a rickety old wooden ladder that should really just be burned, and my arm hurt from reaching up over my head so much.
4. Ate too much and felt like crap afterwards.
5. While Shop Vac'ing the kitchen, I heard hysterical laughter coming from two children in the bathroom. Upon investigation, I discovered Hannah dipping her underwear into the toilet and then flinging the water all over herself, Grace, and the bathroom. I swear to god, these kids are trying to kill me. So much for skipping baths tonight.
6. The stools don't match the kitchen for shit, but at least we have a place to sit and eat now.
7. Laughed during the "relations" at a really bad time.