I was tagged by Chelle...
1. Best movie you've seen in the last year: Saw & Saw 2 (I've seen both within the past year.)
2. Favorite web site: My mom boards
3. What sport (if any) did you play in high school? None. I was in the band. (Shut up.)
4. Favorite T.V. show: House, Survivor, American Idol, Amazing Race, Prison Break, Lost & CSI (New York and Miami).
5. What is the interior color of your car? tan
6. Have you ever been outside the country? Just Canada
7. Are you right or left handed? Right
8. Do you have an inny or an outy? inny
9. Where were you born? Palmerton, PA
10. Can you do the splits? Not anymore.
11. Any odd talents? I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
12. If you could pick any nick-name for yourself, what would it be? Alien
13. What was your first impression of your spouse/boyfriend? He was hot and I liked his 4 earrings
14. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? "Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel
15. Favorite card game: Asshole
16. If moofs are goofs, and goofs are moofs, then all moofs are definitely goofs. True or false? True
17. What is the square root of 64? 8
18. Steak or chicken? Steak
19. Comedy, romance, or suspense? Comedy
20. Favorite childhood cartoon: Smurfs and the Snorks
21. Favorite make up line: Uhhhhh.... Cover Girl? LOL!
22. What is your home page? My email account
23. What are you listening to right now? Jimmy Neutron (ewwwww!)
24. If you could make up a theme song for your life, what would it be? Uhhh... the same one I just mentioned above
25. What's your favorite fruit & vegetable? Fruit-strawberry, veggie-raw carrots
26. Who is your hero? Steve. But don't ever tell him I said that.
27. What is your favorite fairytale? Snow White
28. Who are you most like - Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, or Ariel? Ariel.
29. What celebrity are you hot for? Ty Pennington & Johnny Depp
30. Who is your favorite historical figure & why? Uhhhh... whoever invented beer?
31. Are you one of those weird people who likes chicken, beef & pork, but won't eat it off the bone? Nah. I don't like it as much but I'll eat it.
32. What was your favorite thing to do on summer break when you were a kid? Playing with my brother and sister. Going to the public pool every single (sunny) day.
33. How many siblings do you have? Two. One sister and one brother.
34. Do any of you have crazy neighbors, or is it just me? Nah.
35. If you're married, how old were you when you got married. . . to this spouse? 28
36. Have you ever stood in front of the mirror with a hairbrush and pretended to sing along with the music? Yup.
37. If you could make any law, what would it be? Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
38. If you had 10 million dollars, how would you spend it? I would pay off debt, buy a newer house, and other random crap
39. Hillary or Condoleezza? Condoleezza
40. What's the coolest thing you've ever found? Uhhhh... Steve?
41. Who was the scariest, Jason or Freddie? Jason
42. If you could meet any famous person, past or present, who would it be? Adolph Hitler. So I could kick him in the nuts. I mean, think how cool it would be to just knee the fucker right in the family jewels. Sweet.