2. Bras that make women's boobs look torpedo-shaped and hard. Ladies, they don't look natural like that and it ain't flattering. (I'm trying desperately to find a picture of what I mean, but so far, I'm having no luck. I'll keep looking.)
3. Restaurants/delis/etc. that put celery (and other odd additives) in their tuna salad. Not all of us like crunchy things in our tuna salad, and frankly, it makes me want to vomit. If we want something, we'll add it ourselves. Don't ruin it for the rest of us that just want a nice tuna/mayo combo, OK?
4. People that email/blog/post on internet boards/etc. and don't use proper grammar. Now I understand people make mistakes, or aren't sure of something, etc. (myself included). But for the love of god, you should know that sentences start with capital letters and end with periods. And if you don't know that, than you shouldn't even be on a computer. And they're called paragraphs people! When you don't use them, you stuff is virtually impossible to read (and so I just don't).
5. Er... um... people that publish blog entries before they're supposed to. (Like I just did. DOH! Um, anyway...)
6. People who spend their entire lives trying to make other people feel sorry for them. If what you're complaining/bitching/moaning/sad about can be changed, then I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, you annoy me. Do what you gotta do and move on. (Did that sound harsh? Sorry if that sounded harsh. I'm annoyed by unnecessarily needy people.)
7. One-uppers. If I'm telling you something, I don't want to hear about you having a bigger/sadder/harder/more depressing/more dramatic situation than mine. Let me complain/be sad/vent/bitch for the love of god...
8. The little plastic things that hold price tags on clothing, hats, etc. I always pull them to break them and then I'm holding the one end and can't find the other end that fell until like a week later. I've got those damn things scattered all over my house.
9. People that don't use their turn signals. How freakin' hard is it to flip that little lever and let me know which damn way you're turning? Geez!
10. Husbands that don't listen when I tell them that children who don't get to bed on time are more tired the next day. Which means (contrary to popular belief) that they will not be tired and sedate, but instead, will be more hyper and will misbehave more. I realize this is a hard concept for some people to grasp, but could you just PLEASE trust me on this one and work with me? Because if you don't, I will hurt you in places you didn't know existed.