OK. So Blogspot is acting all funky for me tonight, so I'm going to try to post this via email again and see if it works.
1. Couldn't sleep for shit last night and woke up every hour on the hour all night long and had a good 3 hour straight stretch where sleep wasn't happening.
2. Was somewhat pissed when we woke up and discovered that the big ice/snow storm they had been calling for was nothing more than some standard, non-freezing, run-of-the-mill rain. Normally, no big deal. But I had called my mom the night before and told her not to bother picking Grace up for daycare since the weather was going too be to bad for her to go.
3. Heard Grace telling Hannah excitedly that she was going to school today. Fuuuuuuck.
4. Called my mom at work to find out how the roads had been on her way in. "Just wet," she said. ARG!
5. As she begged me to take her, I weighed the pros and cons of taking her to daycare myself and decided the kid really wanted to go and I really didn't want to have another day like yesterday.
6. Threw on jeans, packed her a quick lunch, and headed off to the daycare 30 miles away (one way).
7. Dropped her off and immediately drove back home the 30 miles, missing her already. (Perhaps I'm bi-polar?)
8. Felt like total shit again (stuffed up, achy, etc.) so I tried to do as little as possible while at the same time looking like I was extremely busy since Steve was home and I don't want him thinking I sit on my fat ass all day while the girls play nicely. ;)
9. Remembered I sent a check to Aetna on Saturday, but still haven't gotten a check from Steve to deposit in my account to cover the Aetna check. Dammit.
10. Made mental note to do that tomorrow.
11. Discussed kitchen options with Steve as we approach the final few steps before the cabinets can go in.
12. Got all excited when Steve brought a few tiles in and we laid out a small sample area on the floor. It's going to look soooo nice and now I want it in like, oh, yesterday.
13. Ate lots of crap food today. Nothing unusual. Just thought I'd throw it in there.
14. Exchanged catty emails with my girl friend about mutual acquaintances. We are so going to Hell...
15. Decided Hell will be more fun anyway and continued the cattiness.
16. Prayed that UPS wouldn't bring my Hanna Andersson shipment today while Steve was home. No need causing any sort of unnecessary "discussions" or anything.
17. Realized (just now) that I never showered today. Damn that Grace making me throw on clothing and drive her to daycare. I honestly totally forgot I hadn't taken one by the time I got home. That's just not nice. (PS: I don't look ANYTHING like the chick in the picture, unfortunately.)
18. Watched Hannah make it to the potty (unprompted) several times today and decided maybe she will be potty trained soon. (Not that I want her to be, but whatever...)
19. Then watched her make a big puddle on the floor right next to the couch.
20. Decided I jinxed it and felt guilty. Mommy's sorry she made you pee on yourself, Hannah!
21. Wondered (for the billionth time) who let me be a mom. ;)
22. Just did a Google search for "shower" to include in this post and "discovered" pictures of an overweight, HAIRY man, sitting naked on the shower floor with his two children. Now that's all fine and dandy (They weren't pornographic at all), but WHY would you post something like that on the effing internet for all the world (literally) to see? What the HELL is wrong with people?