Four Jobs I've Had
- At a little local ice cream shop.
- At Hardee's on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Mostly I had to make the fried chicken, which was disgusting and greasy and made me smell like a deep fryer. But it tasted damn good and we got to take home all of the leftover chicken and biscuits at the end of the night. (I worked 3-11PM.)
- At a video store. To this day, this was my favorite job EVER. I can still tell you all the people in town that rent porn and what kind of porn (which is often more important).
- As a waitress at a local restaurant. This was my second favorite job. I LOVED all the little old men that would come in every night and order a piece of pie and a cup of coffee. [happy sigh]
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
- Say Anything
- Resevoir Dogs
Four Places I've Lived
- At home with my parents.
- At college in the dorms at Elizabethtown College. Oh, the memories...
- In Phoenixville, in an apartment by myself right next to Valley Forge and King of Prussia, and not far from Philadelphia. Oh, the memories...
- My first apartment with Steve in Bowmanstown, PA. It was a second floor apartment and it SUCKED taking groceries into the house. LOL!
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
- Amazing Race
- Grey's Anatomy
Four of My Favorite Books
- "Catcher in the Rye" by JD Salinger
- "Saving Graces" by Patricia Gaffney
- "Tales of a Drama Queen" by Lee Nichols (Because it's so damn funny that I could read it over and over again and still LMAO)
- "The Stand" by Stephen King (I can't believe I'm admitting that, because I hate that whole genre and I really don't like much of anything else he's written. But something about that book stuck in me big time.)
Four Places I've Been on Vacation
- Walt Disney World/EPCOT
- Tallahassee, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Kennebunkport, Maine
Four Websites I Visit Daily
- My iVillage Mom boards
- A billion blogs I read everyday
Four of My Favorite Foods
- Coffee (I know that's technically a drink, but I need large quantities of it to get through a day, so I consider it a large part of my diet.)
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- On my way to Denver to go to the playoff game with Janet on Sunday. [sigh] :(
- Somewhere warmer?
- In a bar with all of my best girlfriends, getting drunk, smoking, and causing a ton of trouble.
- Somewhere alone with Steve, away from all the stresses of real life.