1. I won't eat anything on my plate if it's touched anything else on my plate. It all has to be kept seperate. And I finish one thing before I move on to the next.
2. I hate Dr. Seuss. With a passion normally reserved for serial killers.
3. Whenever I'm reading a book, I must put my right thumb under one page of it and keep it there. When I turn the page, I put my thumb under the next page. It drives my sister insane. I just like the way the paper feels. (Hey, these are supposed to be weird...)
4. I am often convinced that inanimate objects with faces have "feelings". For example, I'll convince myself that the lone teddy bear tossed on the floor by my daughters is really, really sad that he's not in the toy bin with the rest of the animals, and will have to put him there or risk feeling incredibly guilty until I move it.
5. My whole fear of midgets thing. I really should seek therapy...
(Oh, and I realize I didn't tag anyone else. But I think everyone else has already been tagged. So um, feel free to tag yourself. Hell, I "tag" myself every other day or so. LMAO!)