1. Stayed up WAY too late again last night commenting on this blog with all you west coasters. Apparently, I'm living in the wrong time zone.
2. Woke up to send BOTH girls off to daycare.
3. Sent them off and sat down with coffee, Good Morning America, and a sigh of relief. Ahhhhh....
4. Used my Hollister Co. gift card online. I still don't know why my sister-in-law thinks I shop there, but I'm flattered she thinks I'm cool enough to pull the stuff off. And um, I should have no problems fitting into that perfume I ordered. Snort!
5. Finally took a shower. Sweet relief for anyone coming within 10 feet of me.
6. Ate a tuna salad sandwich at 10:00 this morning because I wasn't hungry for any "breakfast" food and was craving tuna. (I swear I'm not pregnant again.)
7. Managed to drag my sick as hell ass upstairs and put away the mountains of clean laundry that have piled up over the past week.... Well, most of it... OK, some of it... Just shut up.
8. Was a little bummed when Steve got home from work right after lunchtime. Doesn't he know that Wednesdays and Thursdays are supposed to be my days? When no one is in the house? So I can be lazy and be guilt-free about it? Sheesh.
9. Picked up a few toys to make it look like I had accomplished something.
10. Remembered that we're out of propane for our gas grill so those chicken breasts I was planning on making weren't going to happen and it was too late to throw them into the crock pot.
11. Left to pick up the girls, stopping at the grocery store on the way to grab all sorts of cold/flu crap to knock this thing out of me.
12. Also grabbed a pizza from my favorite pizza place. Screw it. Who needs a kitchen anyway?
13. Mentally bitch slapped someone.
14. Had a spirited conversation about birthmarks with some friends.
15. Brought my hyper children home, gritting my teeth the entire drive telling myself not to yell at them.
16. Had them settled and fairly quiet, watching "Toy Story" and playing games on the computer.
17. Had my idiot husband walk in 30 minutes before their bedtime and start doing some work over in the kitchen. Hey ASS, they are NOT going to go to bed when they can be "helping" Daddy.
18. Wanted to kick Steve's ass when he continued to work on the kitchen as the girls ran around in the room, picking up tools, playing, fighting, and basically squelching all chances of getting them to bed on time.
19. Threatened Steve with bodily harm if he didn't get the hell out of the kitchen, and managed to get the girls to bed "only" 30 minutes after bedtime.
20. Realized that Salinger has sealed his fate when Steve came down after going up to bed, saying he found that Salinger had peed all over his bed again.
21. Kept staring at Salinger, knowing this is probably his last night in this house.
22. Prayed the no kill shelter will take him in, but having little hope since everyone else I know that has ever called there has been told they're full. :(
23. Wish I knew someone who would take him. He's a fantastic pet other than his bathroom "issues". He is hands down, the friendliest, most loveable cat I (or anyone else) has ever seen. Which is what has made this whole thing so hard to deal with. FUCK!
24. Got sick to my stomach wondering how the hell I'm going to tell my 4-year-old that her favorite animal in the entire world isn't going to be here anymore. FUCK again!