Wednesday, August 31, 2005
1) Was relieved to see Hannah ask for (and eat) FOUR bowls of Cheerios in one sitting this morning, about 10 minutes after waking up.
2) Realized afterwards I may have allowed her to overdue it on her first meal after the whole stomach bug thing, but it worked out and she was fine.
3) Pretty much did nothing all day except put a few clean dishes away and washed the new bathmat Cooter puked on overnight. Yay me.
4) Lied right to Steve's face when he asked me if I called the township supervisors regarding the sewage payment on the bungalow. (Dear god, someone remind me to do that tomorrow. I think I promised him papers I'm supposedly picking up tomorrow from the woman I supposedly talked to today.)
5) Decided I'm going to Hell.
6) Begged to be the one "allowed" to go grocery shopping (with Grace) tonight while the other one watched Hannah, just because I really needed to get out of the house.
7) Bought potato sticks at the store and just ate some. I haven't had those since like high school. They still rock and I was mentally trasnported to the days of those triangle-shaped Icees at lunch and gym class immediately following.
8) Just hit myself in the head in an attempt to kill the fly that landed there. (I failed.)
9) Put black and sparkly silver barbed wire armband temporary tattoos on Grace and Hannah tonight in the bathtub and told them they looked like biker chicks.
10) Had Grace tell me to make sure to get a bunch more the next time I go to the grocery store so when she "grows up and is allowed to ride a motorcycle," she'll have some tattoos.
11) Realized my mom is going to be annoyed that I put Grace's in a visible spot for all the daycare to see tomorrow. (She hates that.)
12) Rolled my eyes and laughed out loud about it. Whatever.
13) Practically threw out my back when Grace and I were watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" and we tried to re-enact one of the dance moves/lifts.
14) What is with the fucking flies in this house lately? Jesus... Grrr!!!!!!!
15) Got incredibly annoyed with Steve when he used the entire container of Carpet Fresh tonight, 10 minutes after I bought it, on two rooms, one of which contains nothing by a 5' x 7' area rug. Fucking idiot...
Posted by Allison at 10:34 PM