Friday, August 12, 2005
1) Went to the park first thing this morning (not the goose park) and ended up "babysitting" 2 boys in addition to my own children because the grandmother (I assume) was too busy reading a book way at the other end of the park. (The park takes up a whole block.) Yeah. Thanks, ya old hag.
2) Walked across the street from the park to a yardsale some lady was having. She told me she had worked for the carnival for years. It was obvious.
3) Hannah picked a Dora book at the yardsale, which for some reason, she has become rather attached to, and is cuddling with it in her sleep at this very moment. (Freak.)
4) Ate um, chicken fries again for lunch. But it wasn't my fault, dammit! I suggested McDonald's when we left the park, but the girls wanted the Care Bear kids' meal toys at Burger King. I swear!
5) Was embarrassed when the drive-thru girl was the same drive-thru girl from the past 3 days and she has got to think I have issues at this point.
6) My old company has come crawling back, begging me to do some work for them again. Mwaahaaahaa!
7) Um, ok. So really they just sent me an email asking if I was available for work and if I'd like them to "send some my way," but let's pretend they groveled, OK?
8) Squeezed my fat ass into my swimsuit for the first time (in front of other people) since last summer. DAMN those f*cking chicken fries. *sigh*
9) Grace drew me the best picture today of her and I holding hands and then drew one of her and Steve wearing their matching golf visors. I love that kid...
10) Sex. Sex is good. (Well, tonight's was anyway. Other nights it sucks.)
11) Took my new cell phone to the park with me and at one point, realized I had somehow dialed myself and had a 10-minute long voice mail to myself talking to the carnival freak having the yardsale. I'm so not cool. *sigh*
Posted by Allison at 9:45 PM