2) Filled the damn ice cube trays. I know! I know! But the rest of the house was clean, and they where just sitting there, beckoning to me... "Please fill me!... Please fill me!..." in an eerie voice. [hanging head in defeat]
3) Checked my bank account online and saw that my little "mistake" at the post office yesterday which resulted in two seperate transactions has cost me $62 in overdraft fees instead of the $31 it would have been if I had paid for everything at once. *sigh*
4) Stupid, fucking crook banks.
5) Conversation at gas station:
Me to Cashier: "Give me a tin of Copenhagen chew please. (It was for Steve.) The one with the gold lid."
Cashier: "No. It's the silver lid."
Me: "Huh? No. I'm pretty sure it's the gold."
Cashier: "No it's not. Trust me. You can never remember. It's the silver one."
Me: "Um, ok. Give me silver."
She was right.
6) Wasn't sure whether to be impressed or slightly disturbed that she knows what kind of chew Steve likes. Hmmmm...
7) Received a phone call from Steve asking if I'd like him to bring me home anything from Crazy Jake's BBQ Pit (a guy set up in a gas station parking lot). I HATE BBQ sauce and Steve knows that, but at least by making the phone call, he could come home without food for me minus any guilt. Smart little bastard.
8) Received another phone call from Steve who later had the girls up at my father-in-law's house... "Well, the girls just saw their first real live bear. There's one in my dad's backyard now." Um, that's fucking great Steve. Can you please make sure the children stay inside the garage? For the love of....
9) Steve and the girls arrived home about 20 minutes later because Steve said my father-in-law's girlfriend (who is usually drunk and whom everyone suspects snorts coke) kept taking the girls over to the garden, which is literally only about 30 feet from the feeder where the bear was hanging out. Um, hello! A leetle too comfortable with your Smokey the Bear friend, don't ya think? So Steve (smartly) put the girls in the car and headed home.
10) Have decided I HATE the select-a-size paper towels. I never only need one section, but one section is all that ever comes off at a time when I try to rip them. Stupid bastard paper towel companies... Grumble... grumble...
11) I think I promised my mother-in-law I'd go to her house twice tomorrow to let her dog out while they're at the Renaissance Fair for the day. But it was over the phone and the kids were fighting and I was only half listening so I'm not really sure. I do know I have no clue what times she told me to go there. Dammit. I suck.