Tuesday, August 16, 2005
1) Went to the grocery store this AM to buy a roast for dinner tonight. I was pleasantly surprised to find they were Buy 1 Get 1 Free. You know, you can never have two many bigass hunks of red meat in the house.
2) Smiled to myself when while driving, saw an old man in his front yard, sticking a run-of-the-mill small child's pinwheel into a stump and then "testing" it by spinning it with his finger. Old people rock!
3) Saw a large dead trout in the middle of the street. "Dude, you are way lost!"
4) Actually said the above statement out loud, causing me to wonder if I am, indeed, freakin' nuts.
5) Resisted the urge about 50 billion times to lift the lid of the crockpot to get a good strong whiff of the roast while it was cooking.
6) Wondered if I'm the only person who does judge a book by its cover, even though the old saying advises otherwise.
7) My fatass cat was constipated today, resulting in various cat puke piles throughout the house and some cat shit in inappropriate places.
8) Kept smelling cat shit after cleaning it up, and 6 hours later, finally found some more in the girls' toybox. Stupid bastard cat! (And the toy box? What the hell is that all about?)
9) Am not happy I will spend tomorrow morning taking every toy out of the toy box to wash and Lysol the suckers.
10) Got somewhat engrossed in a book a friend gave me. It's sooo not something I'd normally read, but so far, it's pretty good.
11) The roast was indeed as good as it smelled. (Thanks Terrie!)
12) Was a combination of both amused and disturbed when I caught Steve glued to the TV, completely enthralled by the Teen Choice Awards tonight. Um, yeah. Whatever dude.
13) Just laughed when spellcheck told me to replace "freakin'" with "foreskin".
14) Decided I not only want a tattoo, but also wouldn't mind having a little piece of Chris Nunez from "Miami Ink". (The one in the back on the right.)
Posted by Allison at 10:25 AM