Sunday, August 07, 2005

Highlights and Observations of My Weekend

1) A 120-pound pig and 4 turkeys is exactly the amount of meat you need for a pig roast. We have a few tiny pieces of turkey left over (like 5 bites maybe), but that's it.

2) The worst feeling in the world is waking up 4 hours after you went to bed and realize you're still totally trashed and that it's going to be a looooong day.

3) It was a looooong day today. (But at least I didn't have a headache.)

4) Don't tell a guy he looks like "a faggot" unless you want to get cold cocked right in the face. (And deservedly so.)

5) Steve is a very, very funny guy.

6) To Steve's aunt who left and took with her that kick ass looking dessert made of graham crackers and chocolate and pudding and stuff... you suck. I didn't get to eat any and I'm still pissed about it.

7) I'm too tired to think of anymore. Sorry gang. I have GOT to get some sleep...

11 comments:

Mary said...

I believe the comment was "littlt queer" but maybe he was talking shit more than once....

Melissa said...

Who got punched and by who?!? NOT fair to leave us hanging like that!

EE said...

Mary?! How drunk was *I* that I didn't even *know* you were still awake to witness the "fun" (I use this term incredibly loosely)

And umm, yeah, I heard faggot too.

shaking head

Alien said...

Mary,

Polo Boy called Steve yesterday to apologize for fighting and he told Steve that the reason what's-his-name punched him is because as he was walking away, Polo Boy said, "You look like a faggot with that diamond earring..."

EE,

She wasn't awake. Polo Boy called him queer WAY before the fight. ;)

Kim: The Mom, The Myth said...

The graham cracker/pudding/chocolate thing is a cooking light recipe, and it's amazingly good. I'll email it to ya. Very easy to make, too.

(Yeah, I shoulda been at the roast. Uh huh. Me and my Odyssey...)

geena said...

hey if Kim gives you that recipe you better pass it along to me cause i was pissed i missed that dessert too.
And Mary hadn't passed out yet...it was after the fight she passed out and died on the couch.

EE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EE said...

How can I be at the exact same event yet not even know other words were being exchanged before Polo boy was jumped???

Anonymous said...

Geena was right. I was awake for the scuffle, but I think I headed to bed about an hour later.

EE when you and Geena and I were sitting and talking to polo boy, he made a comment about doug being a nothing, a little queer. That was when I asked him if he knew yhou were married. Then the fight didn't happen for quite awhile after that.

And Geena, I didn't die. Dead people don't snore *snort* YOU try sleeping for about 3 hours one night in addition to 9 hours of airplane time plus 3 hours of bus time, and then drink and stay awake ;) Me was TIRED. Though I do feel saddened for missing the fun pics that happened after I went to bed. Though you should all be happy I didn't flash anyone ;) heheheh

EE said...

*I* told Polo guy I was married! And who to! I wasn't leading the guy on, just FLIRTING.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know, I am totally on your side. Just because someone flirts with you doesn't mean they want to do you, ya know? but he apparently DOESN'T know that ;)