2) Breathed a huge sigh of relief when it came back on about an hour later.
3) Was slightly offended when my mom called to tell me they had gotten back to their house after Hershey and said Grace didn't want to come home and instead, wanted to sleep over there tonight. Hey, I missed you too, you little shit...
4) Had to fight every ounce of my being not to get in a fist fight with Hannah when she wanted my last beef stick (which was supposed to be my lunch).
5) Ate chocolate peanut butter ice cream with chocolate syrup instead.
6) Laughed out loud when I read "Keep Frozen" on the side of the ice cream carton. Um... duh.
7) Got pissed off at Steve when I discovered he had left to run errands, taking my Altoids with him. What the hell? Does that man have NO concept of addiction? Dickbag.
8) Wondered how it is that a two-year-old who won't eat "normal" things like mac & cheese and peanut butter sandwiches will eat an entire adult-sized meal of shrimp scampi and then beg for more. God bless her future boyfriends. That girl's got some fancy taste.
9) Conversation with Grace (which thankfully, didn't involve any sort of vibrating object)...
[I had just passed gas, but didn't say anything since the girls were the only other two people in the room.]
Grace: Hey Mom, go in the other room where daddy is watching TV.
Grace: Because then you can stink up that whole room! Geez, woman! Your butt stinks!
Um, "woman"? Thank you Miss I'm-4-Going-On-18. Jesus!
10) Almost pissed myself when Grace announced to me out of the blue, that she was going to start calling Hannah "Crazy Lienhard". Hey girlfriend, knock your socks off.
11) Was changing Hannah's diaper when I swear on all things holy, she started singing, "Bad boys! Bad boys! Whatcha gonna do?" What... the... hell? Damn that Grace teaching her sister things.