2) 1:30 AM: Grace wakes me, telling me she just peed in bed. (Keep in mind her bed is also my bed. *sigh*).
3) Ate about 10 store-bought, soft as all hell sugar cookies for breakfast. Niiiice.
4) Ate more BK chicken fries for lunch. [blush] But I was starving!... And BK is right next to the grocery store where I had just been!.... And it was on my way home!.... And... and...
5) Had a small atomic bomb come flying out of my ass in the bathroom about an hour after eating them.
6) I swear I think I found God while sitting on that toilet. Holy.....
7) Laughed at a poor friend of mine who had her crotch examined and then got pulled over and given a sobriety test afterwards. Sorry Sunshine, but it is funny whether you want to admit it or not.
8) Had a girl who was all of about 22-years-old call me "Hon." Only people older than you and people who want to screw you call you Hon. So she's either 45 and has a really good plastic surgeon, or she did, indeed want to screw me. I should find her again tomorrow...
9) Finished my book. It was pretty good. Getting ready to start another one.
10) Was called "street smart" in a poll. I almost pissed myself laughing. Street smart? ME? Yeah, maybe if we're talking about Sesame Street...
11) Realized I have beepaphobia. Whenever I swipe my credit/debit card while making a purchase, I freak out when it beeps because I just know it's going to say it's denied. Oh, the humiliation...
12) Had a beepaphobia attack at Giant grocery store, and was relieved to see the little screen just said "Processing..." and then "Approved".
13) Told the cashier about my fear and she looked at me like I was fucking retarded.
14) Left the store wondering if I am fucking retarded.
15) And finally, a note to Steve:
- Use the last ice cube in the tray.
- Fill the now empty ice cube tray with water.
- Return ice cube tray to freezer.
Is that sooooo fucking hard? Dammit to hell!!!