Thursday, September 01, 2005

Highlights and Observations of the Day (Thursday)...

1) Hannah woke me up at 5:00 AM, and I walked in and found her literally covered in crap from a diaper blowout, some of it already dried, meaning it had probably happened hours before.

2) Almost vomited cleaning her up. Dude, don't make me do shit like that before I've had any coffee...

3) Actually called the township supervisors' office today only to be told that the woman who handles requests like mine wasn't in today and to call back tomorrow. (Luckily, Steve apparently didn't remember I was supposed to have picked up the phantom paperwork today.)

4) Caused a friend of mine to obsess enough to write about it in her blog. (Freak.)

5) Took the girls to Blockbuster tonight to pick some movies, where the kind girl working there informed me that although they say you have a 7 day grace period to return movies, their computers actually give you 8 days. (Good to know. Mwaaahaaahaaa!)

6) Bought a previously viewed copy of "Love Actually" for $5.99 even though I've never seen it before, simply because I've heard countless chicks say it's one of their favorite movies. They'd better not be lying...

7) Held my nose and walked into the pet store next to Blockbuster because Grace would've had a meltdown otherwise, and I wasn't in the mood. The place is gross and smells so bad it literally makes me gag. And to make matters worse, it's 99.9% ugly, gross animals like snakes, lizards, and fish. Ewwwww!

8) Received a confirmation email from my old company, with a bunch of papers I have to sign and fax back, and verification of what my hourly rate will be, etc. It's sweet, lemme tell ya!

9) Am embarrassed to admit that tonight was the first night I actually sat and really watched coverage of the victims of Katrina. I cried. I can see groups of people and just be sad, but show me one baby or child in that situation and I lose it. :(

10) Just drank one of the kid's bottles of tropical punch bottle instead of the Miller Lite I would normally grab. Perhaps I'm coming down with Hannah's illness? Because I can't think of any other reason I'd do that.

5 comments:

EE said...

SHUT UP! I'm obsessive I can't help it! LMAO!

Tell me if you like Love Actually, I've had everyone swear they loved it yet 2 different times I couldn't get past the first 45min. LOL!

Allison said...

Will do. When I get a free moment to watch it. *sigh*

Emily said...

i watched the Katrina stuff last night too for the first time...cried like a baby...damn Dateline...

I hope you're not getting the girls' spew&squirt disease...ICK!!

Autumn said...

Well now you know that 5 bowls of fiber rich Cheerios is at least one too many for dear Hannah.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! dinner cruises on the potomac river stories of gay brothers http://www.dodge-charger-concept.info Cruises bargains Discount effexor xr order online wellbutrin pharmacy india Audio video conferencing nurses leadership training Equafax credit report Computer repair chattanooga Provigil addiction abuse