Saturday, August 27, 2005
1) Hannah didn't sleep through the night again. Zzzzz...
2) Woke up to two children in good moods for a change. (Thank god for small miracles.)
3) Called the vet first thing this morning and was told Salinger still didn't pee for them so they could check a uring sample.
4) Had Grace ask me very 5 minutes for the next 5 hours if the doctor called yet so we could go get her cat.
5) Cleaned out the entire upstairs kitchen/spare room. Surprisingly, it only took about two hours and now I'm wondering why the hell I let it sit there for the past 4 years, causing many an argument between me and Steve.
6) Hannah decided napping wasn't necessary today. Mommy thought otherwise. Mommy won. (Eventually.)
7) The vet finally called. There were crystals in Salinger's urine, so antibiotics and a switch to special food should fix him up just fine.
8) Also mentioned his blood sugar was elevated. Could be stress related, but now I have to take him back next week for a blood draw to check for diabetes.
9) Realized that if it is diabetes, I have a whole other set of problems since I can't afford what may be involved to keep him alive. :(
10) The Crack Kids were back in full force tonight, allowing me to justify to myself yet again, why I drink.
Posted by Allison at 11:25 PM