Tuesday, August 09, 2005
1) My girl friend told me I have nice boobs. =)
2) Hannah slept until 8:30. (We won't mention how she was up from 3:30 AM to 5:00 AM. We're looking on the bright side of things today.)
3) Realized I sometimes truly forget the importance of my relationship with coffee.
4) Continued to be highly amused at the fact that Hannah truly believes that Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street are one "being". She calls them "Bernie". If you point to either one and ask her who it is, she says "Bernie!" If she sees a picture of them together, she yells, "It's Bernie!"
5) Was unusually proud of women in general when I found out that a chick was landing the shuttle this morning. Take that People with Penises!
6) Had a really hard time not laughing when Hannah got pissed off and threw her shopping cart halfway across the room in true Mr. T fashion.
7) Saw an old woman (we're talking gray hair, folks) at Wal*Mart with a tattoo of a dimented clown on her calf and wondered what age she was when she got it, what the hell possessed her to get it, and what it represented.
8) Was a bit exasperated when I saw the Crack Kids were back in action. [Heavy Sigh]
9) The playroom TV suddenly works again. Thank god for small miracles.
10) Just ate some hot bologna. I laugh everytime I eat some.
11) Talked catty with Steve about some of my friends and wasn't ashamed. I'm a bitch and I can't help it.
12) Felt guilty about being somewhat relieved that both girls are heading off to daycare in the morning. I have a 7:00 AM date with some coffee, Good Morning America, and the new book I just bought. Ahhhh....
Posted by Allison at 8:01 AM