1) Briefly considered putting my children up for adoption around bathtime tonight. Apparently, splashing around and slapping each other's bare asses while Mommy screams at you to knock it off is hysterical. (Oh wait... it is kind of funny, isn't it?)
2) Wondered why there aren't people out there you can hire just to put your laundry away. I'll even fold it. Just hang it up and stuff it in drawers for me please.
3) Contemplated what a person in #3 would call themselves. A Laundry Keeper? Laundry Lady? Laundry Goddess?
4) Ate four beef sticks at 10:00 AM. Because I'm cool like that.
5) Was called "Stinky Butt" by my two-year-old as she chased me around slapping my fat ass. Yup. I'm raisin' my kids just fine, thank you very much.
6) Got annoyed when Steve got home from work at 1:00 instead of working a full day. I HATE that.
7) Felt guilty about being annoyed that Steve got home from work at 1:00 instead of working a full day.
8) Seriously, are my kids smoking crack? Because I really don't know what else could be making them act the way they do lately.
9) Got a little misty when I just turned around and saw Steve and Gracie cuddled up together, asleep on the floor.
10) Decided I need to start thinking about what kind of tattoo I want. (Stupid "Miami Ink" on Tuesday nights...)
11) Just fished a little bug out of my beer and then continued to drink the beer without a second thought. That's bad, isn't it? (Or good?)