Thursday, February 09, 2006

THIRTEEN PEOPLE WHOSE LAPS I'D LIKE TO DUMP A STEAMING CUP OF COFFEE INTO (FOR VARIOUS REASONS)
  1. Howard Stern
  2. Colin Farrell
  3. Star Jones
  4. The MoFo that pulled out in front of me tonight on my way to my mom's house to pick up the girls.
  5. A person whom shall remain nameless.
  6. The cabinet installer (only to see if it would make him pee).
  7. Dr. Phil
  8. Tom Cruise
  9. All snobs of the world (I realize this would put my list to over 13, but since they all share one brain cell among them, I figure I could count them as one.)
  10. Anyone who has ever sexually molested/assaulted/intimidated another human being on the planet.
  11. Mike Tyson
  12. The bitchy lady that works in the deli section at my grocery store.
  13. Whomever it was that bought the last bottle of lemon garlic marinade at the store the other day before I got there. That was mine dammit! You hear me? MINE!!!!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be tough for me to limit that list to ONLY 13!
:-)

Kim Fernandez said...

Yeah, I'm not liking the "nameless" thing either. Knock that off, wouldja?

Star Jones needs to gain some of her weight back. She looks freaky.

Tink said...

My list would have have a lot of doubles in it. I wouldn't be satisfied with dumping coffee on them only once.

Mrs. G.F. said...

Ok, you gotta kill the nameless one, and share. That really isn't fair.

:)

Inquiring minds want to know...


:P

Emily said...

Its Melissa, right? I mean she called you a flake.

LOL

Allison said...

OMG! You guys are too funny! As for the "nameless one", the truth is there are probably several people this could be referring.

(And "nameless" tends to mean thou who shall not be named, ya freakin' dorks! LOL!)