Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Few Grammy Observations...

(Feel free to add to them as you wish by commenting.)

Also, I only watched from 10:00 on, so I'm sure I missed some good/bad/ugly stuff.

** Bruce Springsteen sucks. He sucked when I was a kid and he sucks now. That wasn't a song. That was like spoken verse with music in the background.

** Joss Stone friggin' RULES!

** Spanish dudes are hot. (And who, exactly, was that rather attractive one singing with the black guy and Paul McCartney? Because I don't think I've seen him before.)

** Bono's hot.

** Was that Fantasia I saw grinding against Steven Tyler during the Sly & the Family Stone performance? Because if so, that's just freakin' gross! Fantasia blows!

** Christina Aguilara... unbelieveable voice, slamming body, not so attractive face.

** Jamie Foxx rocks.

** The Green Day dude, Billie Joe, has a really geeky speaking voice. (But I dig his singing voice.)

6 comments:

mamatulip said...

I didn't watch the Grammy's. But, uh, thanks for the picture of Joss Stone...I've got me some material for tonight. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree, Joss Stone is the bomb, and I just LOVE her voice!

Allison said...

GB: I'm always amazed that a chick that looks like that has a voice that sounds like that. She freakin' RULES!

Anonymous said...

Did you see her perform last night at the Grammy's? She always has on the coolest outfits. I think she is an inspiration to young women out there. She shows that you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful and be successful in the entertainment industry.

EE said...

No shit Katherine...........drool.............lol

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Ice machine nugget