Wednesday, February 01, 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"A lot of guys think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don't think it works like that. I think it's the opposite. I think the larger a woman's breasts are, the less intelligent the men become." ~Anita Wise

~ Sent both girls to daycare.

~ Sent out more resumes than one person should ever have to send.

~ Toyed with the idea of becoming a geisha to earn money.

~ Realized I don't really know exactly what a geisha is or if you even earn money being one. (And no, I will not read that damn best-selling novel, and y'all can't make me!)

~ Gathered up every loose coin in the house so I could dump 'em in one of those CoinStar machines and get some real money. LOL!

~ Ran to the bank and then to Giant to get the lemon garlic marinade Steve insisted on for tonight's chicken breasts.

~ Was slightly bummed when they were out of the lemon garlic and I had to settle for some Italian concoction (which ended up being pretty good too).

~ Grabbed a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McDonald's on my way home. Good stuff.

~ Tried Black Cherry Vanilla Coke for the first time. Good stuff.

~ Humiliated myself by taking those ridiculous pictures down below in my previous post.

~ Got news my friend is pregnant with her fifth child. Psycho. ;)

~ Caught a bit of "The View" and decided that Star Jones looked WAY better with some meat on her bones.

~ Realized later on that she reminds me of a black version of my avatar now that she's thinner. Her big ol' eyes just bulge out of her teeny tiny head.

~ Received three separate emails asking who the "big fat liar" is that I referenced yesterday. My lips are sealed, my friends. ;)

~ Somehow managed to punch myself in the chin, causing me to bite my own tongue. Seriously... I really am an ass.

~ Realized today that for the 4 or 5 days that Dennis (the cabinet dude) has been here for 7 - 8 hours on each of those days, he has never once used our bathroom. This leads me to believe that he's either taking a leak outside, he's peeing in some sort of container in his truck, or he never pees. All of these scenarios are disturbing in their own way.

~ Felt a bit lazy and fat when I realized that my ENTIRE family (sister, brother-in-law, mom, dad and Steve) ALL work out now, be it at home or at the gym down the street. Funny thing is, I'm the one that probably needs it the most. [sigh]

~ Was pleased as all get out when I checked the mail and saw that Steve received a check from his contractor. I assure you, we needed it right now.

~ Received a Valentine's Day card from Steve's mom. Very nice thought, but um, she only lives about 2 miles away. I'm curious as to what she thought the delay would be that would cause her to mail it 2 weeks early.

~ Was rather pleased to be informed by Dennis that should my children ever write on our cabinets with a Sharpie, it comes off very easily with a little alcohol. Good to know. (And yes, I had asked him.)

~ Laughed out loud when picturing my sister-in-law's eyebrows in my head. She draws them on or puts makeup on them or something, but they look ridiculous.

~ Wondered what the HELL made me think of her eyebrows. I think I'm still pissed she didn't notice my nice boobs in the grocery store the other day.

~ Pondered what exactly made Grace start using this weird sadistic, satanistic laugh she's acquired lately. I'm contemplating an exorcism.

~ Had relations with Steve for the first time in about a week and a half. It's about damn time... [grumble... grumble...]

14 comments:

Mary said...

I know I need to be working out when my brother starts...tho he's the only one who does in my family.

I was going to ask if I was the liar, but I don't think I've ever lied about anything good, so hopefully it's not me. oh I did lie about being poor. I'm actually the powerball winner from last year that won 350 mil.

Allison said...

LOL! NONE of you guys are "the Liar". I swear.

Mrs. G.F. said...

I didn't even remember the liar, gotta go back now and reread.

LOVE the cabinets. (I have to say, they look a hell of a lot like like mine!) Mine have a wrap thing around them, hard to explain, but the kids beat the crap out of them, and nothing happens.

They rock. :)

mamatulip said...

I totally agree. Star Jones was better as a biggun.

Allison said...

LOL! Melissa, I wouldn't use the word "relations" in real life. I was just trying to be polite since I highly doubt any of you want to hear about my sex life. LOL! But since it had been awhile, it really was a highlight of my day and deserved mentioning. LOL!

Emily said...

I told you my pregnancy was a friggin secret, you ass...(kidding...good Lord, I'd shoot myself...LOL)

And as someone who only gets "relations" at most once or twice a week(with someone other than myself, I mean) you talk about it all you want...it is worth celebrating when you had to wait for it! lol

Tink said...

"Somehow managed to punch myself in the chin, causing me to bite my own tongue. Seriously... I really am an ass." I'll see your self-face-punch and raise you a... I bent over to put clothes in a drawer and rammed my ass onto the solid wood poll of Hoop and my 4 poster bed. I couldn't sit for 2 hours.

Kimmykay said...

Hey, I resemble one of those remarks! LOL. Sigh. and I think I've lost it now.

Allison said...

Tink: Um, ouch! LOL! Niiiice...

Kim: Sorry! LOL! You do make adorable children though and I'm sure #5 will be too. Hell, with the other kids you always have at your house anyway, what's one more, right? LOL!

Kimmykay said...

Thanks Allison. LOL. Jeff was consoling me by saying "Name a day you don't have more than our own kids running around, what's one more going to do us?!" But, but, but I get to send them home! LOL.

Kimmykay said...

Noticed the book change. Finish the other one? I still haven't stayed awake late enough to add one to my blog.

EE said...

How on EARTH did you manage to punch yourself in the face?!?!? LMAO [shaking head]

That IS a bit odd about your cabinet dude....hmmmmm

Emily said...

Ooo...maybe he is peeing some place in the kitchen when they aren't looking!

Have you sniffed the sink pipes?

Bat said...

I like the quote at the beginning of this post.

Found you from EE's blog -- nice blog :-)