Monday, February 13, 2006

LOL! Katherine...

God, I'm so confused by your reading question and which book I finished when. LOL!

OK. So I stayed up late on Saturday night reading the book EE had sent me... "Sleeping with Beauty." Very cute book! I really liked it!



Then I finished it yesterday afternoon, so I started "The Wasp Eater". VERY good book. Quick read, a bit disturbing at times. Very insightful at some points.



I actually finished that last night, so I think today I'll start "Sea Glass" by Anita Shreve. I'm apparently on a roll. LOL!


Then I'll start the Sisterhood series that EE sent me last week. :)

5 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

I hate you.

How on earth do you find the time to read??????????

EE said...

I think she does what I do and stays up *way* past her bedtime, lol ;)

mamatulip said...

I do the same thing and it kills me...the only time I really have time to read is at night before bed.

Let me know how the Anita Shreve book is...I read 'Light on Snow' and really liked it.

Allison said...

Exactly EE and Katherine. I just stay up WAY too late. I also had a few opportunities over the weekend. When Hannah was napping yesterday, Steve took Grace outside in the snow so I had an hour. And last night, I was sitting with the kids and reading while they watched "Peter Pan". But normally, it's mostly at night after the girls are sleeping, while I watch my TV shows and then afterwards. :)

Tink said...

WOW. And I thought I was a speed reader. Right now I'm reading, "Timequake" by Kurt Vonnegut. He's so twisted! I love that. I almost picked up "A Million Little Pieces" just out of curiousity but decided against putting more money in this guy's pocket.