Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The 80's (and Its Bad Dresses) Part II

And here we go. Same year, same boyfriend, different dance. Oy. I particularly like the teal. Teal is such a lovely color, no? And the strapless dress that ends in points above each boob. And the big ass bow on my hip. What's up with that anyway? And D. is still Miami Vice-ing like it's his job. We ruled.


(I also feel the need to say that D. really wasn't as dorky as he looks in these pictures. Someone apparently told him that making unusually dorky faces in pictures was the thing to do. He was no drop dead gorgeous, but I can say, he wasn't this unattractive. LOL!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorky or not....he has a cutie on his arm, that's all that matters!
;-)

EE said...

LMAO! I LOVE the big ass bow. And the dress you are wearing is SO flippin similar to the one I wore my sophmore year.

Kimmykay said...

Oooo, I wore a teal dress to my proms. Love the '80s. Remember Wham! Swoon, loved their songs. LOL! Wake me up before you Go, Go....

Kimmykay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
insurance senior travel uk pet health insurance last minute birthday gift ideas for wives 128 mazda extra cheap didrex hipster pda toys sex valium search engine optimization seo pay per click search engine debt solutions