Wednesday, February 08, 2006

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night." ~Author Unknown


Random Thoughts (since my darling daughter woke up just as I was about to blog last night, and insisted we go up to bed, and now I can't remember what I did yesterday...)

~ The little girl in the Shutterfly ad that I keep receiving email and snail mail really isn't that cute and could use an eyelid lift. (See you in hell, Tink.)

~ Pet Peeve: Entering a grocery store and asking my 2-year-old if she has to potty before we start, and having her say no. Same 2-year-old waits until the cart is overflowing and we only have 2 more aisles left before she says, "Mommy, I have to potty." Great kid. Thanks.

~ Steve is the most aggrevating, frustrating person in the world when it comes to choosing things for our home. Hon, let me handle the backsplash selection. Because so far, your criteria are nothing dull (as in non-shiny), not too many colors, no random patterns, something "natural" that goes with the other natural materials in the room, not too small, not too big, and something that matches. Jesus Christ dude... Anything else?

~ The girl twins that were on American Idol last night (where one sang and one didn't b/c she had had a cyst on her vocal cords) were smoking hot. Dear lord! Imagine being the parents of two hot chicks to have to worry about. That would kind of suck.

~ Wondered if I should play the lottery yesterday when I went into the grocery store with exactly $150 in cash and some change, didn't add up groceries at all as I went along, and had my order come to exactly $150.01 before my 20% off my entire order coupon was put into effect. I fucking rule.

~ Wondered how to tell Steve that pretty much ALL of my bills are due in the next week or two and that I have absolutely, positively NO money left and none coming in. He'll be thrilled, I'm sure. [sigh]

~ Wondered what Steve will do if I just stop looking for a job and never get one. I mean, he can't physically drag me to a place and make me work, right?

~ Just became extremely annoyed (sort of) when Steve called me to tell me he forgot to put the garbage out and could I please drag the 5 oversized, extremely heavy garbage cans to the end of the driveway (not a very short walk, my friends).

~ Realized that bitching about it would be pretty wrong of me since it's not like I have a job or anything. LOL!

7 comments:

mamatulip said...

We forgot to take the garbage out too. I was gonna take it out and then I said fuck it. You should say fuck it too. ;)

EE said...

I was in Tivo hell last night and missed *everything*. I'm so bummed. *I* want to see hot twins. [pout]

Kim Fernandez said...

1) Men suck.

2) I'm pulling for you for a freelance gig or six.

3) Men suck.

Mary said...

EE I'm SURE they will be showing more of the hotties.

that sucks about those bills. hard choice about the jobs. It sucks that you can't find anyone who wants contracted work, that you can do from home :(

Anonymous said...

Damn, they WERE hot! If they don't get a singing gig in Hollywood from American Idol, I am sure they will find something else!

;-)

EE said...

OMG Janet if I wasn't having to deal w/ my flooded basement I would so totally pop over after picking dd up from school. Dang!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Hummer rentals in new jersey kenmore coffee makers Business cards federal agencies Vidal sassoon dryers 1997 savana gmc truck Apple ipod software Stop smoking by laser in las vegas Nissan 240sx convertible for sale Offshore imitrex lamborghini Tail lights for acura legend 93