Sunday, February 05, 2006

Football, Cunterwear, and Babies?

Hello my loyal followers. ;)

No long highlights list from me tonight (I'm sure you're devastated... LOL!)

But basically, I cleaned my ass off today, I took the girls to my parents for an overnight stay, I picked up hot wings, I watched the Steelers kick ASS (GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I got a funny as all hell call from EE and Janet in the middle of the freakin' Superbowl asking about "cunterware" or something (What... the... Hell?), I watched "Grey's Anatomy" (and got annoyed as hell that it's to be continued), and I got drunk off my ass.

Therefore, since I am indeed drunk off my ass right now, I must go to bed, where I have the pleasure of sleeping with my husband since my 4-year-old is at Grandma's for the night. WOOHOO!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on a totally unrelated note (and b/c I'm drunk), Steve stopped at his brother's house today, and tonight, out of the blue, commented on how "Garrett [our one-year-old nephew] is so cute now that he just learned to walk." And during the game tonight, I jokingly said, "We need a son to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers" and he said, "Yeah. I know," and kind of laughed. Um, for those of you that don't know Steve as well as I do (which is, I hope, ALL of you... LOL!), this is extremely odd conversation for him. So um, if I announce that I'm pregnant again in a few months, can someone shoot me? OK. Thanks. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Tomorrow's Granite Day. Words cannot describe my excitement. [happy, happy sigh]

14 comments:

EE said...

No sweetheart, it's "cunterwear"....the word "panties" is so disdainful and Janet and I have a hard time using the word "underwear". Lo and behold Janet's hubby came up w/ Cunterwear. So yeah, had to call ya up to fly that one by you. ;)

LMAO!

EE said...

Oh and one more thing. I thought it was funny as ALL HELL when you thought I had called to congratulate your team on a play. Here's me "ummm, *what* play?!?!?!" LMAO! ;) smooch

Allison said...

And why, exactly, do you and Janet "have a hard time using the word "underwear"? It's a garment worn under what you wear. See? No problemo. :)

EE said...

One MORE thing, I'm *all* about you getting pg. That would be awesome. But could you maybe get pg after the pigroast. For me? Please ;) Obvious selfish reasons....

jeanne_bean said...

I'm all for you getting pg too! LOL! C'mon! Have a third! Score an adorable little boy like me...

Promise you'll post pix tomorrow of the granite. I'm sure we're all dying to see how it came out!

Kim Fernandez said...

Better watch that boy! He might not participate in all the parts of "pull n pray," see?

;)

Anonymous said...

Cunterwear!!??

Ha Ha!!

Mrs. G.F. said...

Glad the steelers won.

GRNNITE! ya hoo!!! Awseome..

What are going to do when you actually have a kitchen again and hve to cook??
;)

Tink said...

Cunterwear! Lmao, I'm sooooo coining that. BTW, love the drunk blogging. You didn't type like you were shnockered though. I want some slurring and grammatical errors damn it.

mamatulip said...

Funny that you and Steve had that conversation yesterday. Last night while we were lying in bed Dave and I were talking about when we should have another baby and when we should start thinking about moving ... turns out he wants another baby sooner than I thought he did. Huh.

mamatulip said...

Tink, I thought the same thing. Either she's really used to blogging while drunk or she put the Spell Check in action. ;)

EE said...

I think she's just used to blogging while drunk. ;)

Mrs. G.F. said...

And note all my spelling errors in my comment, not drunk, BUT I did have a baby in my arms..

no excuse..I HATE typos..

Allison, you must be the champ of drunk blogging..I know mine would be a mess. :)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... camping cambrils What happens when you snort lexapro Fuck ass Umbrellas awnings 1997 ford motors 4.2 liter for sale home mortgages blackberry 7230 africa travel No fee refinancing in us Stop quit smoking aids services incorporation Yves lecomte suzanne renault Microsoft+word+free+training printer cartridges Dieter setzer of chrysler