Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Things That Annoy Me...

1) Those people who feel that turn signals are optional. I cannot read minds people!

2) Those people who do use their turn signals, but not until they're actually already making the turn. (Note to those people: The turn signal is supposed to give me a warning. Warning me as you're already performing the action, really does me no good.)

3) Banks. Banks in general annoy me. Crooked bastards.

4) Exercise fiends annoy me. And people that eat only healthy food. Knock it off people, will ya?

5) Two-year-olds who think they can eat ALL of the mini meatballs out of their mom's Chef Boy-R-Dee spaghettios, when they should know that the meatballs are their mom's favorite part of the meal.

6) Things that don't match. Everything in this world should match. Like one big Garanimals world.

7) People who make lists like this and then feel the need to "balance it out" by listing an equal number of things they love. I want to smack those people. Just bitch and let it go.

8) The oh-so-pleasant girl that waited on me at the ice cream shop the other night. It's called a smile. You should really give it a whirl sometime. I swear it's not that much work...

9) All of the old people that keep giving my mother-in-law cheap crap that they've "found" in their attic/basement/garage, and thought maybe Grace would like it. It eventunally ends up at our house. And I'm afraid that you're wrong... I do NOT want a "basket" made out of plastic craft mesh and orange and black yarn. I am sure you worked on it for hours, but it's really not my cup of tea, ma'am. Next time just burn it.

10) Cats that piss on our beds.

11) That taste that lingers in your mouth for DAYS after you've eaten a Dorito.

12) Food where the packaging says "Sugar Free" in really tiny letters on the box, causing me buy disgusting saccharen-filled crap by accident and then eating the god-awful shit just because I feel guilty throwing so much food away.

13) People who think their cars are soooo fabulous, that they have to right to purposely park on the line dividing two parking spots (or parking sideways) so that no one can park right next to them and accidentally ding their precious car. Pretentious bastards.

14) The food that keeps getting stuck in my cracked tooth.

15) Husbands who are so anal retentive that they're even anal about their actual anal area.

16) Paperwork. Paper work really annoys me. Especially when it's not MY paperwork and is for some random insurance company/workman's compensation/unemployment/government/tax crap that I have to fill out for my husband because otherwise it won't get done and/or get done right.

17) People who change the channel when a commercial comes on and then gets engrossed in another show and by the time they flip back to the first show, it's already been back on for a minute or two. I HATE that, dammit!

15 comments:

mamatulip said...

Doritos have a cheese side?

Allison said...

LOL! That's what I was thinking Katherine. Isn't the cheese on both sides? And it still makes me wake up with a disgusting taste in my mouth. Ewwww!

mamatulip said...

Doritos always leave fur in my mouth, no matter how often I brush.

And after reading #7 I went to my blog and counted the bullets to see if I was one of those people. (I'm not. I had 9. LMAO.)

EE said...

#4 and #7, sorry........lmao

Lisa said...

LOL!! There usually is one side of a Dorito that has more cheese than the other side. I always put that side down.

Allison said...

LOL Melissa. Well, I don't know for sure, but based on the amount of toilet paper he uses when he goes, I'd say yes. ROFL!

And Lisa, you acually *look* at each Dorito before you put it in your mouth? LOL! I find that very amusing.

mamatulip said...

Lisa, are you serious? You look at each Dorito to see which one has more cheese and then you eat it with that side down? OMG! LMAO!! I'm going to go buy a bag of Doritos today just to see if there is, in fact, a cheesier side. PIMP!!

Lisa said...

LOL!! Yes, I do. And, sometimes, if it doesn't have enough cheese on it, I will put it back in the bag. It makes me eat slower, so I eat less. Yeah, that's it. LOL!!

Mary said...

Lisa remind me not to share a bag of doritos with you....

1 and 2 are really becoming huge pet peeves of mine, now that I'm spending sooooo much freaking time in the car. So I hear ya sista

Lisa said...

LOL!! But, it's not like I lick it and then put it back. I just look in the bag and only grab the ones with a lot of cheese. If I do happen to grab one with just a little cheese, I just put it back.

Mary said...

Well I guess if you wash your hands first, and aren't licking your fingers......heheheh

Lisa said...

I save licking my fingers for the end. By that time, they are good and cheesy. LOL!!

Allison said...

Wow. Some of you have some serious food issues. You really should've married Steve...

Allison said...

You have seriously studied the art of Dorito eating a tad too much IMO. LOL!

Anonymous said...

17.grrrrrr I HATE when Pete does this...usually Kristen and I will gang up on him and make him change it back and then he'll go off to the bedroom to watch whatever new show he became engrossed in...

as for #1. I hear they never use turn signals in Texas...;-)