Sunday, October 16, 2005

Son of a BITCH!!!!

I just wrote out my entire Highlights list for today and when I went to Publish it, I got an error message. It turns out I had accidentally disconnected the wire from my modem to my laptop and I lost my connection. There's no way in hell I'm typing it out again. So in summary...

I got to sleep in this morning, Hannah drove me up a wall, my father-in-law ran most of the plumbing for the kitchen, I realized the benefit of children when Grace vacuumed out my car for me, I totally forgot the electrician is coming back tomorrow morning (which means a lot of cleaning up in the morning before he gets here), and the Steelers pissed me off.

Yup. That about sums it up. Off to bed...

7 comments:

EE said...

Ugh, that sucks. I've had something similar happen to me several times. It sucks. :(

LOL at Grace vacuuming your car, I frickin' LOVE when Calista volunteers to vacuum the house or mop the floors!

Lisa said...

I have lost several entries like that. I hate that because I am always too lazy to go back and do it again.

mamatulip said...

That is so annoying. After that happened to me a couple of times I started writing all of my blog entries in Word first and then copying/pasting them to Blogger.

Allison said...

I am not going to delete the above comment because frankly, it confuses me, disturbs me, and has me perplexed. LOL!

Allison said...

I didn't even really read it. Just skimmed it and decided the guy who wrote it is a FREAK! LOL!

EE said...

Ummmm...........ok. LMAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Hard penis in shorts Dodge neon plymouth belvidere Data+raid+recovery+screen Water filters and conservation Effexor er facts jenna jameson nude business credit report Michael witti bextra Evansville rhinoplasty Biography of catherine morrow the table tennis player Lose weight stop smoking Real estate property dallas mp3 player bontril Cartridge lasers blood pressure monitor wrist Nissan sentra 99 Life insurance lead system