1. Sent the girls off to daycare without much incident.
2. Threw on a pair of jeans and ran to get cigarettes. Ahhh... my sweet nicotine.
3. Went to the new Dunkin' Donuts and got a LARGE caramel latte with whipped cream and a glazed donut. It doesn't get much better than that.
4. Sat at the computer this morning, overwhelmed with all of the things I wanted to get done today, and not knowing where to start (and not wanting to start).
5. Took the cat to the vet for another urine sample and blood tests.
6. Saw a guy I know and his wife in the waiting room. They had a 3-month old baby with them and I almost shit my pants when he said they have a 13-month old too. Um, on purpose. ACK!
7. Sat in the damn waiting room for an hour and then they had to keep Salinger anyway because they couldn't get the urine sample they need because he's too damn fat.
8. Was happy to hear though, that the blood tests show he does not have diabetes. This is good, because I assure you, I am the last person that should have a pet with a medical condition that involves work on my part.
10. Sat around waiting for the horrendous toxic gas I get whenever I eat their onion rings.
11. Couldn't stop laughing when a group of us on one of my mommies board practically ordered every damn frame Red Envelope has on sale right now. At last count we were up to 45 of them. There's something seriously wrong with that. And yet, I'm hoping more of them order some so we can hit 50.
12. Didn't do much of anything productive today and don't feel much guilt about it, sadly enough.
13. Wondered if I have serious issues when my damn red dots wouldn't clear. I mean, should little red dots really affect me that much?
14. Finally changed the light bulb in the laundry room. That's right folks, after a good three months of digging for clothing (by touch) in there, I took it upon myself to change the light bulb, since it was obvious Steve wasn't going to be doing it anytime soon.
15. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry when it only took me a total of about 90 seconds. LOL!
16. Was pleased to see that Steve arrived home at a semi-decent hour from hunting tonight.
17. Don't know why I cared since he then spent a good 90 minutes on the phone with various people, telling them "The Story of the Dead Mystery Bear" and how the guys at the weigh station gave them a hard time.
18. Hannah ate all of my Spaghettios AND my meatballs tonight. I give up. Seriously, seriously give up.
19. Ate microwave popcorn instead.
20. Watched Steve take several large deer ticks off of his body after his day in the woods. Um, ewwww!
21. Wondered why I'm so freakin' cold. Like all the time.
22. Mmmmm.... Sawyer.
23. Figure my UPS guy was an artist in another life. Every time he leaves multiple packages outside my door, he stacks them in wonderful "sculptures." Today's sculpture included an old dining room chair, a case of beer stood up on its side (on top of the chair), and four packages arranged in a way that defied gravity on top of the beer. The man is talented.
24. Was a bit disturbed when a local Freecycler posted, requesting a male mannequin. The guy's name was Mike and he didn't say what he wants it for. I'm a bit frightened.