1. Cannot believe it is December 1st already. Dear lord...
2. Sent the girls off to daycare with Hannah in tears because I hadn't let her put her own coat on. Sorry kid, Grandma's in a hurry.
3. Chugged coffee like it was my job.
4. Got a call at 8:00 AM saying Salinger had given them the urine sample they needed and I could come pick him up. [heavy sigh]
5. Showered and got dressed. (Yay me!)
6. Got a call from Steve at 8:05 AM saying he had just shot a bear 685 yards away and he was sure he got it and he was sure it was dead and he was sure it was his this time.
7. Panicked knowing he's always said that the first bear he ever shot would be a full mount. Yup. A big stuffed dead bear in my living room. I can hardly wait...
8. Ran to WalMart to buy primer, paint rollers, paint trays, and a bunch of stuff I need to make some of my Christmas gifts.
9. Saw a girl I know and ducked down an aisle so she wouldn't see me because I was just not in the mood to "catch up."
10. Went and picked up my big, fat cat and listened to him do that horrible cat whine all the way home.
11. Finally put away three mounds of laundry that's been sitting in baskets for a good two weeks now.
12. Well, most of it... [blush]
13. Started working on my MIL's birthday gift for next week, and I must say, it's turning out really nice.
14. Greeted Steve outside when he pulled in to show me his kill. Took about 8 billion pictures while we waited for my mom to bring the girls home. (Because god forbid our 2 and 4-year-old don't see the carcass of the dead animal you shot today.)
15. Hannah wasn't too pleased with the trophy and Grace didn't want to pose in a picture with it.
16. Bribed Grace with the promise of a present to get in a picture with Daddy since I knew how much it meant to Steve. (And before anyone flames me, she wasn't afraid of it AT ALL. She was just cranky.)
17. Sent Steve off again with his dead animal and corralled the girls inside where Grace promptly reminded me I owed her a present.
18. Gave her one of her Christmas presents (a DVD) in the hopes both girls would sit and watch it, therefore giving me at least an hour of uninterrupted time to get some stuff done.
19. It didn't work.
20. Freaked out at the girls in a way I've never freaked out before. I had seriously reached my breaking point and just couldn't mentally handle it anymore.
21. Walked outside after the "incident" and literally chugged an entire beer to calm down before walking back in the house.
22. Managed to keep myself under control the rest of the night (for the most part).
23. Decided that the chairs in the board room on Apprentice are fugly.
24. Figured out what Steve's Christmas gift will be and have it in the works. YEEHAW!
[And while we're here, I'm tagging Denise with those questions from the other day. Go girl!]