Monday, November 07, 2005

Highlights of the Day (Monday 11.7.2005)


Hey gang. Sorry. No list tonight. I'm freakin' exhausted, I have a ton of work to do, and I'm supposed to call my friend.

So to sum up today, the girls got their Christmas pictures taken and did wonderfully. I can't wait to see them (in two weeks).

Grace got her ears pierced and didn't even flinch (she really is a total freak).

And my sister sent me pictures of my child playing bar games... in a bar. Sweet!

(**My daughter was actually at the Rod and Gun Club in the afternoon, during a Halloween party for children. So no angry hate mail please.)

4 comments:

mama_tulip said...

I love the second picture of Grace. She is so grown-up looking!

Janet said...

Eric saw the photo of Hannah that you posted last night. His first comment was, "She is beautiful." Then he said, "Uh oh, Zach makes that same face!" I told him that she has a lot of sweet wonderful tendancies like our Zachary;-)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site buy xanax 1989 porsche 944 turbo Broome county used cars slipcover furniture tadalafil internet software Vacations long distance numerology affiliate marketing diet Dental office supplys Inexpensive designer dresses freezers Sears auto battery chargers Mazda 626 stalling Honey hair removal What are the uses for neurontin