Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Highlights of the Day (Tuesday 11.08.2005)

1) Woke up to find Hannah screaming for me and realized I had forgotten to take the baby monitor with me when I went to bed. Guilt first thing in the morning sucks.

2) Sent Grace off to daycare and smiled at how excited she was to show everyone her new earrings and her lack of teeth.

3) Discovered my bank account is WAY overdrawn, thanks to a check I had forgotten I'd written two weeks ago. Overdraft fees will be abundant. Fuckers.

4) Emailed back and forth with my former co-worker and we want to get together soon. YAHOO!

5) Went through two huge garbage bags of clothing my MIL gave me and was surprised to find that I'll be keeping (and wearing) all but two Christmas applique snowman sweatshirts. Who the hell knew she shopped at places like Aeropostale and Express? Huh. Go figure.

6) Felt fine this morning, but as the day wore on, started feeling dizzy and my ear hurt. Dandy.

7) Attempted to take a nap when Hannah did, and right when I laid down, the phone rang and it woke her up. [heavy sigh]

8) Bright side is she went to bed at 8:00 tonight.

9) Looked at the tons of dirty dishes I had to wash (WAY more than ever before), and finally just filled the tub with hot water, squirt some dish detergant in, and had at it. (The tub had been bleached out since the last person bathed in it. It's all good.)

10) Forgot to RSVP for Grace's little friends birthday party this Saturday... Again. [sigh]

11) Realized I scheduled the appointment to pick the girls' portraits up for the day before Thanksgiving. Yeah, because that's what I want to do on the worst traffic day of the year. Dammit.

12) Briefly remembered standing in my OB's office last November and scheduling my annual pap smear for this November. Hmmm... It's probably the day before Thanksgiving too. I should probably find that out.

13) Figured out a way to get some cash and deposit it in my stupid overdrawn bank account tomorrow. You know... before gymnastics and daycare cash their checks and stuff. [sigh]

14) Watched Amazing Race and almost reached in the effin' screen and strangled that chick that said, "We're the only team trying to live a good Christian life..." OK asswipe. Do "good Christian" people throw garbage at other teams, make fun of a guy who earns an honest living as a garbage man, and call the other teams mean names? I swear to god, I HATE them. And girls, you are NOT small enough to be wearing those tight little scraps of material I assume you are calling shorts.

15) Decided I have a serious crush on Nick Linz (also from "Amazing Race"). Dude, anytime you're in the area, stop on by, OK?

16) Just checked the website and found out he's only 24. Shit. Some guys like older women, right?

17) Told Steve about my former co-worker wanting to get together soon and asked him if he cared if I met him for lunch one day (because you guys made me feel obligated to ask him if he cared, even though I knew he wouldn't). He said, "What the hell do I care? Have fun." Steve rocks. (And I told you so.)

17) Have noticed this weird connection between watching "Amazing Race" on a Tuesday night and having overwhelming cravings for garlic toast. It's really rather bizarre.

6 comments:

Allison said...

LOL! I don't know if Steve doesn't care because he knows there's nothing to worry about (which there isn't). Or if he just doesn't care if something does happen. LMAO!

EE said...

*ugh* You guys and your perfect husbands suck.........lol

;)

Allison said...

LOL! Oh, I assure you EE, he is far from perfect! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so with you on the chicks in tight shorts on Amazing Race. Michael busted out: "you are too fat for that!" LOL! And I have to agree on Nick--I'd do him.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Fioricet mixed with alcohol Best+rated+dishwasher mercedes headers Coats for colorado bieffe eyewear http://www.didrex-online.info/Shopping-dallas-eyeglasses.html Bluetooth headsets and cellular phone accessories

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »