Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I've been tagged by the Tagging Queen...

10 Random things about me you may not know:

  1. I pick my nose daily.
  2. I have a birthmark right below my left butt cheek. (In case I'm ever murdered and they need to identify the body, perhaps all of you can keep this little tidbit in mind.)
  3. I have this bizarre habit where when I'm reading anything (like a newspaper or book), I have to have one page of it (and it can only be one page) gently resting on top of my left thumb. I've done it since I was a kid and it drives my sister insane.
  4. I don't like nearly as many people as I pretend to.
  5. I imagine what sex would be like with almost every good-looking guy I see. (Although sometimes I stop at just picturing them naked.)
  6. I rarely cut my toenails.
  7. I freak out when anyone touches my belly button or pulls on my little toe.
  8. I am obsessed with a particular person I dislike greatly and do everything in my power to annoy her, talk about her, and make fun of her with other people who know the way I feel.
  9. I clean parts of my house every day. Not because I care if it's clean or not. But because I'm addicted to the smells of cleaning products.
  10. "Onomatopoeia" is my favorite word in the English language.

9 Places I've visited:

  1. Walt Disney World, Florida
  2. Toronto, CANADA
  3. Niagara Falls (but I didn't know I was there and never actually saw the Falls.)
  4. Ocean City, NJ
  5. Maine
  6. St. Louis, Missouri
  7. New York City
  8. Way too many random guys' bedrooms
  9. Philadelphia

8 Ways to win my heart:

  1. Um, tell me I'm hot? That usually works pretty well. ;)
  2. Sing me a Frank Sinatra or James Taylor song.
  3. Don't be a pretty boy who takes longer to get ready than I do.
  4. Give me/buy me/hand me a beer.
  5. Laugh at my jokes.
  6. Make me laugh.
  7. Don't act like you're better than me (even if you are).
  8. Don't tell me to quit smoking.

7 Things I must do before I die:

  1. Meet my grandchildren.
  2. Organize my house.
  3. Be at the major events in my children's lives (weddings, graduations, births of their babies, etc.)
  4. Travel out west.
  5. Take a gondola ride in Venice.
  6. Have a regular weekly coffee date with a good friend, where we bitch about our husbands (or lovers, or whomever we're doing at the time), talk about our kids that have grown and moved on, and gossip about the other old biddies in the neighborhood.
  7. Raise a son.

6 Things I'm afraid of:

  1. Flying
  2. Midgets
  3. Knives
  4. Heights
  5. Drowning
  6. Snakes

5 Things I don't like:

  1. Bad drivers
  2. Snobs
  3. Pets
  4. Boring bloggers
  5. Vegetables

4 Ways to turn me off:

  1. Be a bad driver.
  2. Be a snob.
  3. Be a pet.
  4. Be a boring blogger.

3 things I do every day:

  1. Get online.
  2. Hug and kiss my kids.
  3. Pick my nose.

2 things that make me happy:

  1. My kids.
  2. Steve.

1 Thing that is on my mind right now:

  1. I have so much to do tomorrow that I can't even keep it all straight in my head. Fuck.

And I hereby "tag" Janet, Veronica, and Lisa. Go get 'em ladies!

12 comments:

Kim Fernandez said...

Uh...what qualifies as a boring blogger?

(Do you hate paranioia?)

Allison said...

Um, a blogger that doesn't make me laugh, cry, or get pissed off. ;)

Don't worry. You're good.

EE said...

I've learned some interesting things about you. LOL ;)

Allison said...

LMAO! For those of you that have emailed me asking whom it is I hate, I would just like to say that I, at no point, said it was an internet "friend". I do know people in real life too, ya know. LMFAO! [shaking head]

mamatulip said...

You've been to Toronto? I didn't know that. :)

Allison said...

Yes Katherine. I have. I went on a high school band trip to the Toronto zoo to play at the opening of the new monkey exhibit. ROFLMFAO!

(I swear to god. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.)

mamatulip said...

Aaaah, it's all coming back to me now. You told me that, and I just about died laughing and saying, "One time, at band camp..."

*snort*

Kim said...

Hooray! Alien's going to have another baby! LOL!

I hope you get your boy one day.

Allison said...

Kim, I didn't say I wanted to have another baby. I said I wanted to raise a son. Truth is, if it was up to me, I'd adopt a 16-year-old boy and be done with the whole thing. ;)

EE said...

OMG, NO. You seriously would skip all those fun toddler years with a little boy for a TEENAGE boy?! Crazy! LOL

I can't figure out which will be worse....teenage years with Calista or Haley. Bc I vividly remember Doug's teen years and I shudder. LOL

Allison said...

Yes EE, I would. That way, I wouldn't have to deal with the Terrible Twos/Threes/Fours, and Steve would have an instant golfing and hunting buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »