1) Sent both girls off to school and sat at the computer to enjoy my cup, er, I mean pot of coffee.
2) Showered earlier than I wanted to so I could run to two seperate banks (in two seperate towns) to get and deposit money in my checking account right when they opened to avoid anymore overdrawn fees or possible bounced checks.
3) Stopped and paid our school taxes. [sigh]
4) Received an email from my project manager, asking if I'm available to meet with her and another guy in Titusville, New Jersey on Friday to finalize the user's guide. Um, no. Not unless you'd like me to come with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old in tow. [sigh] We're still working on what to do about that. Dammit. Stupid job!
5) Am desperately trying to figure out how Steve and I can go pick out our granite for our countertops on Saturday morning without it interfering with the birthday party Grace is supposed to attend for her daycare buddy. CRAP!
6) Didn't put the laundry away (again), but I did get it folded a bit nicer and seperated into laundry baskets by room. Hey, shut up. It's something.
7) Told Steve I don't want to start exercising because I don't want to add yet another addiction to my life.
8) Decided I really, really, really hate that it gets dark at 5:00 at night. It makes me tired and I feel all bleh. God knows, I didn't need any help in those departments.
9) Also decided that I can just not have sex during daylight hours. I just can't. I'm not embarrassed or grossed out or anything. I just can't stop laughing. [sigh]
10) Made it my mission to have Hannah in bed by 9:00 so I wouldn't miss a single second of "Lost" tonight. It's been three weeks and I was suffering from serious withdrawl.
11) I succeeded.
12) Was told the electrician is coming tomorrow morning. Yeah. Sure he is. I'll believe it when he pulls in my driveway.
13) Watched Steve slather Thousand Island dressing on his piece of chicken before throwing it on the grill and almost threw up. Dear Lord, Dude... What the hell is wrong with you?