Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hola Gang!

Sorry. No time or energy for a highlights list tonight. I lost my internet connection yesterday around 3:00 and didn't get it back until 3:00 today. It SUCKED and at first, I felt sort of lost. But today, the girls went to daycare and Steve went to work, so I had the whole house to myself and no other humans to get in my way.

However, I also had no contact with the outside world since the phone line and internet connection were both non-existant. So what did I do? I kicked ASS cleaning Hannah's room. I went through every freakin' piece of clothing in the child's closet, on her floor, in the large plastic bins covering every inch of the perimeter of her room, etc. Things went into either new bins, her closet, her dresser, or large bags to be donated. That room is spotless and I am so freakin' glad it's over with. She even thanked me tonight for cleaning it and told me she likes it that way. Um, yeah. Way to lay on that guilt trip kid. LOL!

And in between cleaning her room, I also read half of a book and got 5 loads of laundry done and put away.

And now, since I was offline for 24-hours, I must catch up on random boards, email accounts, and do some online Christmas shopping. I'll be back tomorrow. I swear.

3 comments:

mamatulip said...

I've noticed that, in the past, I've gotten much more accomplished during the day when my Internet connection has been out. ;)

Carrie said...

Hooray for accomplishing all that and glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »