1. Woke up with excruciating pain behind my one shoulder blade and shooting down my entire arm to my fingertips. STUPID pulled muscle (?) from a few weeks ago.
2. Immediately took two Advil and hoped for the best.
3. Took two hours until I could get myself and the girls ready and dressed so we could go to the vet and get cat food. Why are children only quick when they're doing something they're not supposed to be doing?
4. Finally managed to get there and the receptionist gave Grace a leash for her stuffed puppy.
5. This sparked a huge crying fit all the way home because she said she wants a real dog to use the leash on. Yeah. It ain't happening.
6. Got home and immediately went outside to jump in leaves and play Hide-and-Seek again.
7. Came in when Grace got hurt (I don't even remember how or which body part anymore) and was secretly glad.
8. Made more cookies out of our Tub O' Dough with the mental excuse that Grace wanted them, when in reality, I wanted them.
9. Ate as much (if not more) raw dough than baked dough.
10. Steve got home from work at 3:00 and started drywalling again, where he stayed until 9:00 tonight. The man is a machine (and my hero).
11. Am having serious anxiety attacks because I have to go buy the paint this week and have no CLUE what color to get. ARG!
12. Seriously considered locking my children in their rooms tonight when they were completely out of control, destroying things, causing chaos, and being little shits in general.
13. Decided to start drinking beer and smoking cigarettes instead.
14. Ate dinner at 9:30. [sigh] I cannot wait until our house is in normal working order again and we have time to, ya know, eat and talk and stuff.
15. Several times throughout the day, considered just cutting my shoulder and arm off to put myself out of my misery.
16. Received an email with a link to the girls Christmas picture session and am even more pleased with them than I originally thought I was. I can't wait to see the actual prints of them.
17. Wanted to shove Steve's radio up his ass since we can't hear anything over it when he's playing it while working in the kitchen, but figured it's a small price to pay for all the hard work he's been doing. [sigh]
18. Ordered a buttload of books from the girls' Scholastic book orders as Christmas gifts. Is it weird that I'm really excited to get them and will probably read every damn one of them before giving them to the various gift recipients?
19. Except the numerous non-fiction books about snakes and sharks I ordered for Grace. I guarantee you, those will be her favorite. Little freak.
20. Am having a blast looking for ornaments online for my various Secret Santa buddies. Good times, I tell ya.
21. Decided that if my back hurts this bad tomorrow, I'm just going to pop whatever kickass prescription pain meds we have lying around and pass out on the couch. Hannah can fend for herself for the day.
22. Laughed out loud when while in the car today, we were talking about what people will be when they grow up. Grace said a veterinarian and when she asked Hannah what she is going to be when she grows up, Hannah said, "A big poopy head." Um, as opposed to the little one you are now? LOL!