1) Transformed my house from a pig sty to a moderately clean home for humans. The fact that I vacummed every square foot of carpeting and every area rug at the same time in one day is something to be proud of.
2) Managed to keep the girls in the fantastically air conditioned house until noon today, when I just couldn't take the whining anymore, and finally headed out into the sweltering heat.
3) My mother-in-law took Grace to her house for a few hours, coincidentally when Hannah was napping, so I had a whole hour and 15 minutes of "free time".
4) Snuck in a quickie in the living room during the above mentioned "free time".
5) My Ebay auctions ended at a grand total of $126.11. Not bad. Not bad at all...
6) Had an "Awwww!" moment when I glanced out my bedroom window and saw Steve sitting in the girls "club house" with them on the swingset. So sweet. Then I figured out he was teaching them how to do the Catholic sign of the cross and "the moment" ended abruptly. (I'm kidding. No hate mail please.)
7) Just ate a HUGE Hershey bar dunked right into the big ass jar of peanut butter and felt absolutely no guilt what-so-ever.
8) Decided my children must have smoked crack at some point today when I wasn't looking because NO "natural high" could've had them acting the way they were acting tonight.
9) Wished I had smoked crack with them.
10) Realized we haven't actually secured the "guest of honor" for the pig roast in two weeks. A pig roast without a pig would pretty much suck, huh? I need to get on that ASAP...