1) Got my Ebay auctions mailed at the post office. (This is a big thing for me, I assure you.)
2) Met with the accountant so Steve could send even more money to the evil government tax bastards.
3) Made a quick stop at the family reunion on my mom's side. It wouldn't be bad, but they have it at a state park every year in the same pavillion, which is about a mile away from the skanky ass restroom. And since it's a state park, alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Yeah. Fun. (I left after 30 minutes to bring Hannah home for a nap and Grace stayed there with my parents.)
4) Refrained from beating the living shit out of Steve when he spent three hours setting up the horseshoe pits for the pig roast next weekend, even though it was 5:00 and we were supposed to have been at his mom's for a picnic at 3:00.
5) Decided I couldn't yell at him since before the horseshoe pit project, he cleaned the ENTIRE basement, making it somewhat pleasant for the pig roast guests who will be using the bathroom down there.
6) Ate a whole fucking T-bone steak for dinner at my mother-in-law's house. Sweet!
7) Immediately following the inhalation of the steak, I ate the best dessert I've ever eaten in my life. Literally. It was like two layers of Tollhouse Cookie bars with a layer of creamcheese/cheesecake in between. I swear I think I orgasmed when I took the first bite.
8) Almost threw up after eating so much food.
9) The pig roast guest count keeps rising. On a whim, I sent out about 15 more invitations to all of Steve's aunts and uncles (and there are A LOT of them), figuring they'd never come on such short notice. Um, they're coming. We need a bigger pig.
10) Am sitting here laughing my ass off everytime I hear "Git 'er done!" coming from the TV behind me.
11) Just had a showdown with a skunk outside. I won. =)