Tuesday, July 19, 2005
1) Cinnamon Altoids. Lots of 'em. Addictions are evil.
2) Discovered that I do indeed like Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing. (I swear I tried it once before and hated it. But I just gave it another whirl and I really like it. Exciting stuff, I tell ya...)
3) Finally got some of Hannah's blasted outgrown Gymboree clothing listed on Ebay. Pain... in... the... ass...
4) Steve called Kitchen Cabinet Guy #1 and told him we couldn't get the money for the kitchen (a lie) and that we won't be needing his services now (or ever). A huge relief.
5) Called Kitchen Cabinet Guy #2 and he's coming next week to take "official" measurements and will then draw up a blueprint. That means Steve will finally be able to start getting some work done in there again. Praise the freakin' lord! I will have a kitchen by Christmas (um, maybe).
6) At this point, I'm guaranteed to make $19.02 on my ebay auctions. Hey, it's $19.02 more than I had this morning and there's still 4 days left.
7) Conversation with Hannah today:
Me: "Hey Hanner Bananer, are you hungry?"
Me: "What do you want to eat for supper?"
Hannah: "Nothing, Poopy Head."
8) Kappster made me a new sig for my online internet boards and it's stunning.
9) Gracie got a haircut and looks adorable with her new little bob.
10) Watched the first episode of "Miami Ink" on TLC. Now I want a tattoo. ;)
Posted by Allison at 7:50 AM