1) Told someone I know to fuck off. (Ok, so not actually to the person, but it still made me feel good.)
2) Finished painting the trim in the bathroom without injuring or killing myself. (A great feat considering the pisspoor excuse of a "ladder" Steve gave me to use.)
3) Ate some yogurt for breakfast. (This is a big thing for someone who normally eats a carmel-filled, creme coated chocolate cupcake for the "most important meal of the day".)
4) Had a coughing fit while eating a salad, which caused some sneezing, which caused a piece of projectile lettuce to launch from my mouth and stick to my computer screen. That was funny. (Lesson learned: Peppercorn Ranch dressing can act as glue in an emergency.)
5) Secured appointment for tomorrow with local kitchen remodel center to discuss getting cabinets at practically wholesale prices. YEEHAW and YAHOO!
6) People who are colorblind should not be allowed to decorate their own homes.
7) My cat just hacked up a hairball. How do they make those noises anyway? Creepy.
8) Had a conversation with a loud, strange, barefooted, drunk (or appeared to be) guy while purchasing cigarettes, milk, & orange Tic Tacs at the gas station. He called me ma'am when I left. I hate that.
9) Sang "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard really loudly in my car, while headbanging at a stoplight. I got a few strange looks, but I think they were just jealous.
10) Contemplated why Hush Puppies from Long John Silver's are called Hush Puppies and tried to figure out what kind of sick twisted individual names deep fried dough after loud dogs.