Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Highlights and Observations of the Day (Wednesday)...

1) Talked to Kitchen Guy #2 about possibly not buying the cabinets through him, and managed to NOT throw up while doing so.

2) Dumped my freshly made salad (no dressing yet) onto the floor of the temporary kitchen (i.e., carpeted sunroom), which included about a cup of shredded cheese. (It's not easy picking finely shredded cheese off of carpet, lemme tell ya.)

3) Found long lost email I was looking for and can now perhaps get us some medical insurance or something. (God, I suck.)

4) The phone's not working (lightning last night perhaps?). This is a combination of a good thing and a bad thing.

5) Finally called our friends about the pig for the pig roast, so at least we weren't lying on our invitations.

6) Ate Honey Nut Cheerios for dinner. I love nights like that. (And I must say I'm proud of myself for choosing them over the cookies & cream ice cream with chocolate syrup that I was going to eat for dinner.)

7) Grace has been gone since 9:00 this morning and she's sleeping at my mother-in-law's tonight. I miss her. :(

8) Fixed the phone all by myself by going outside and turning a few screws on the junction box thingy. I rock.

9) Received a new catalog in the mail from another overpriced children's clothing place. But...but... the stuff is so cute! Dammit.

10) I get to sleep with my husband tonight. YEEHAW baby!!!

No comments: