Saturday, July 23, 2005
1) Managed to not fall asleep while standing up after getting a total of about 90 minutes of sleep last night.
2) Although still hot today, it was at least tolerable and the girls and I were able to spend most of the day outside.
3) Snagged a whopping 30-minute nap when the girls' naps overlapped. *sigh*
4) Didn't have to work at getting Hannah down for her nap since I walked out of the room to heat up her greenbeans, and walked back in literally 2 minutes later to find her out cold, face down on the floor in front of the play kitchen.
5) Found out we could possibly save an additional $10,000 on our kitchen cabinets. Can't beat that. :)
6) I have only 15 minutes left until I can put both girls to bed and crash myself.
7) This is the most boring, unfunny blog entry I've ever written, but I don't give a shit because I'm the walking dead right now.
8) Already have 50 or so confirmations for our pig roast, and are expecting about 50 more (possibly even more than that). I'm seriously scared. Scared shitless.
9) Mashed potatoes are good.
10) Ebay auctions: $92.52.
Posted by Allison at 8:42 PM