1) Watching the first episode of "The Surreal Life" on VH1 and learning that Bronson Pinchot is a perv, that Janet chick is certifiable (or on drugs?), Jose Conseco (sp?) is a big oaf who has WAY too many muscles to be attractive, and that Carey Hart biker dude is HOT.
2) I ate about 5 hunks of generic string cheese and a container of yogurt all day. I'm hungry.
3) Frozen fish sticks dipped in ketchup aren't nearly as good as I remember them being when I was a kid.
4) I stay up WAY too late every night for some unknown reason and it's starting to kill me. I'm too tired to enjoy my kids. :(
5) I still look good in a baseball hat.
6) I feel fat next to my husband.
7) Steve and I need a vacation together. But it won't happen anytime soon.
8) I'm slowly becoming a shut-in and I really don't see that as being a problem, even though I know that logically it is.
9) I promised Grace I'd take her and Hannah to the park in the morning and then McDonald's for lunch and I really don't want to. (But I will... *sigh*)
10) I smoke too much.