Friday, July 29, 2005

Highlights and Observations of My Day (Friday)...

1) Slept in until 8:00. Granted, Hannah was sleeping with me from 2AM on, but still...

2) Cleaned the entire downstairs of the house. It sucked while I was doing it, but the end result is always a good feeling.

3) Chinese takeout for dinner. Mmmmm...

4) Reserved the pig roaster for next weekend. It's almost here baby! WOOHOO!

5) Had the expression "You can't judge a book by its cover" completely personified for me tonight.

6) Had some people over to hang out and drink beer. They challenged me to a Beer Pong match next weekend. Those silly, silly people...

7) Steve then told me I'm banned from the Beer Pong table this year until at least 10:00, since I didn't leave the table last year for 6 hours straight, virtually ignoring my guests. Whatever dude. Bite me.

8) I'm totally not looking forward to my busy day tomorrow. *sigh*

9) Filled out all applications for our medical insurance. Now if I could just find the girls' social security numbers...

10) Got invited to go out boating (sans children) on Sunday with the neighbors. COOL!

No comments: