1) Scrubbed the hardwood in the living room on my hands and knees with vinegar water. Granted, it SUCKED at the time, but it really did need to be done (like Steve so kindly pointed out to me over the weekend), and it did give me a sense of accomplishment when I was done. (Bastard. I hate when he's right...)
2) Getting the finished pigroast invites from Kappilicious. They kick ass (and are funny as hell).
3) I love my mom to death and have very few complaints about her. But man can she piss me off sometimes. (Why is it that the people we love the most can piss us off the easiest?)
4) My downstairs bathroom is really ugly. Fake paneled wainscoting and baby blue paint are not a pretty combination. I need to paint it tomorrow.
5) Chef Boy R Dee mini raviolis are as good now as they were 20 years ago. Long live the Chef!
6) Watching Grace catch a football like she's a freakin' NFL pro (and seeing the look of pride on her face when we clapped for her). That girl is going to be good in sports.
7) I think I'd like to work at the gas station down the street a few days a week. I wonder if I'd get an employee discount on cigarettes...
8) I thought I was losing a ton of weight when my shorts almost fell down, but in reality, I think the elastic just broke on them. Dammit.
9) I realized I have some sort of twisted, bizarre crush on Steve Buschemi. (Is that even how you spell the poor guy's name? Some girlfriend I am...)
10) I also have a crush on Charlie from Good Morning America. What the hell is wrong with me?
10) I apparently don't know how to count past "10".