Sunday, December 18, 2005
1. Slept in until 8:00. Ahhhh....
2. Came downstairs where I only had to wait three minutes for a perfectly brewed pot of coffee. Did you people hear me? Only THREE MINUTES!!!! I heart Bunn.
3. Called my mom to see how the girls did last night. All was well.
4. Showered and left to go pick them up.
5. Stopped at WalMart on the way, to pick up 2 more gallons of primer for Steve to finish that whole thing today. Did you people hear me? For Steve to finish it. :)
6. Grabbed the last gift for one of my three Secret Santa Buddies.
7. Picked up the girls.
8. Stopped at Blockbuster on the way home to return movies and pick some new ones.
9. Got annoyed that I had to pay for two movies for the THIRD time because my children repeatedly want to rent them. I could've bought the damn things by now.
10. Came home to find Steve cleaning up cat shit yet again and cursing like a sailor.
11. Seriously discussed what we're going to do with Salinger. We just can't keep him. His crapping problem is not only gross, and damaging to our home. But now it's bordering on unhealthy for us. I mean, the thing has E. Coli for god's sake. And now he's crapping all over the floors that my kids play on. Sorry buddy, but we just can't do it anymore. And after a week and a half on this new medicine, he's showing NO improvement. I think I'm done. :(
12. Decided to call the vet tomorrow to discuss our options.
13. Allowed Grace to go over in the kitchen and "help" Steve prime the walls.
14. Chuckled when I heard Steve tell her that no, she could not paint the floor and then heard some angry mumbling.
15. Found out she'd gotten dirt all over the roller and when Steve went to change it, he snapped the actual roller in half.
16. Discovered we didn't have another roller in the house and was informed (by Steve), that I would have to finish the priming this week. Bastard.
17. Was thrilled when my sister called a little bit later and said Grace could come over for a few hours.
18. Told Steve I'd borrow her paint roller and that he could, indeed, finish today. [snicker]
19. Was amazed/impressed/appalled when our little family of four managed to eat an entire half of a pound of beef sticks I had just bought this afternoon. Yup. We rock.
20. Wrapped all (but one) of my Secret Santa gifts and got them boxed up to be mailed tomorrow.
21. Spent a cumulative TWO HOURS trying to print shipping labels with postage here at home, so I could just give the packages to the mailman tomorrow and avoid the post office.
22. Failed miserably. Stupid effing piece of shit ancient computer that doesn't support Acrobat 5.
23. Realized I'm going to have to take two rather "spirited" children to the post office to mail three packages days before Christmas, where there will undoubtedly be loooooong lines. CRAP!!
24. Wondered what I'm going to do with the four gifts I have coming here that were supposed to be for my Secret Santa Buddies, but will get here too late, thanks to a sucky website.
Posted by Allison at 10:58 PM